It reads like today’s news.
- “Before the sun and light and the moon and stars grow dark”; the return of Christ.
- “Those looking through the windows grow dim”: Locked In
- “When the streets are closed” : Lockdown
- “Afraid of heights and of the dangers of the street”: Coming chaos already started
- Almond Tree blossoms: Start of Spring, Cherry blossom started March 4 (officially March 20), 2020: Escalation of Covid-19
- Grasshopper Drags: Locust outbreak in East African and more, sign of end times.
- “People go to their eternal homes and mourners on the streets”: Massive deaths and mourning due to Covid-19 in waves.
- “Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,”: Economic Downturn of Spring 2020 which the world is likely not to recover from; This is the time to REPENT and return to God in Jesus.
- Ecclesiastes 12 serves as warning to Repent as the End of the End times begin now; these are tribulations and the pain pangs Jesus talked about in Matthew 24: this is the kickoff. Find consolence In the Holy Spirit.
Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 (NIV)
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”—before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars grow dark, and the clouds return after the rain; when the keepers of the house tremble, and the strong men stoop, when the grinders cease because they are few, and those looking through the windows grow dim; when the doors to the street are closed and the sound of grinding fades; when people rise up at the sound of birds, but all their songs grow faint; when people are afraid of heights and of dangers in the streets;
when the almond tree blossoms and the grasshopper drags itself along and desire no longer is stirred.
Then people go to their eternal home and mourners go about the streets.
Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.