“But Yeshua called them and said, “You know that among the Goyim, those who are supposed to rule them become tyrants, and their superiors become dictators. Among you, it must not be like that. On the contrary, whoever among you wants to be a leader must become your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave! For the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve — and to give his life as a ransom for many.””
“So the greatest in the Kingdom is whoever makes himself as humble as this child.”
“But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.”
“For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
Many sit on spiritual thrones upon the earth and yet have no grasp of what these thrones represent. Often well-meaning men lack the understanding of these earthly thrones, no one can fully understand these earthly kingdoms unless revealed by the Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ. I say “well-meaning Men” because inside and outside the so-called church these thrones are not of Heavenly God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ fully described to us what the Kingdom of God looks like and how the Leaders of the Kingdom of God behave and how the serve the kingdom.
Jesus Christ used these words to describe how to recognize the thrones of the Kingdom of God on earth:
• Whoever among you wants to be a leader must become your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave.
• So the greatest in the Kingdom is whoever makes himself as humble as this child.
• But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
• And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
• Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
• Look, God is exalted in his strength; who is a teacher like him; The Holy Spirit is the ultimate Teacher.
• Nor are you to let yourselves be called `leaders,’ because you have one Leader, and he is the Messiah!
• For where your wealth is, there your heart will be also.
• They do the will of God as enabled by the Holy Spirit.
• I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
• Deny yourself, and carry your Cross daily (Our cross is to do the will of God, with no self-interests)
• The Thrones of God on earth elevate Jesus Christ only and no one else; not the Pastor, not any mortal man whose sins were forgiven on the Cross, Only Jesus Christ.
• All preaching and work done on earth in the Kingdom of God is to introduce men to Jesus Christ and the gift of the Holy Spirit; the free gift of Forgiveness and reconciliation to the Heavenly Father with only one mediator, Jesus Christ.
It is very important that we understand these thrones so that we may not be deceived in false worship of thrones that do not belong to Jesus Christ.
Here is what the Prophets said of the Last days:
“”Sh’ol (Hell)below is stirred up to meet you when you come. It awakens for you the ghosts of the dead who were leaders on earth; it makes all the kings of the nations arise from their thrones.”
“Tell the king and the queen mother, “Come down from your thrones, for your magnificent crowns are falling from your heads.””
“Then all the princes of the sea will step down from their thrones; they will put aside their robes and strip off their embroidered garments. They will clothe themselves with trembling; they will sit on the ground, trembling all the time, appalled at your condition.”
“I will overturn the thrones of kingdoms, I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the nations, and I will overturn the chariots and the people riding in them; the horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.”
“It is through his Son (Jesus Christ) that we have redemption – that is, our sins have been forgiven. He is the visible image of the invisible God. He is supreme over all creation, because in connection with him were created all things – in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, lordships, rulers or authorities – they have all been created through him and for him. He existed before all things, and he holds everything together.”
Some “well-meaning men” seat on the so-called throne of Peter, but have no clue that they sit on the throne of the Caesars in the Spirit realm, the empire of Rome (The principality of Rome; a continuing Babylon) lives on through “well-meaning men” of the cloth. The spiritual transition happened before and about the 9th Century, yet tradition holds on and understanding is lost; yet again in these last days will a revived Rome Empire usurp the Throne of Caesar for the very Last Time.
We must build the Church, the Bride and Glory of Christ based on the Word of God, the Same Jesus Christ. Led only of the Holy Spirit, the perfect will of God, as we are the new Arks of God, indwelt of the Holy of Holies. We carry in our bodies the Holy of Holies, not in wooden casing as in the Old Testament but in the bodies of the Sons of God. We carry the fullness of God in Us, we are the Church, the Sons of God; the true definition of Church is the Sons of God in Jesus Christ. Not a building, not an organization, but the temples of Adonai; the houses of Prayer.
Yeshua answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.”; As it was Jesus Christ, So will it yet be again for the two (2) witnesses in Jerusalem soon to come, and so shall it be for the Church.
Time has come for the reformation of the Church; The Sons of God in Christ; The Temples of God.