“Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.”
“Those who know their provider will not worry, but give generously as their provider never fails. The Lord once said “They do not give sacrificially because, they do not know The Provider.”” Unsuspectingly, Baal and mammon are their provider.
Beloved Saints of the Most High God Jehovah,
Make no qualms about who you are in Christ Jesus, you have authority to exercise the powers of the universe as our Lord sits at the right hand of the Father almighty. In Isaiah 45:11, God is asking us to command the works of His hand through the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. We will ultimately become joint heirs with Our Lord Jesus, if we can not appropriate the Authority vested in us on earth, then how can we possibly exercise it in the World to come.
I tell you Beloved, we should be diligent in learning the nature of our Prince-hood which we have been called into. Well, we might say how does one begin to exercise this Authority?
Well, first all things must be done according to the will of God as given to us in the scriptures. We must first seek the will of God in any situation then Obedience gives us access to this Authority in Jesus Christ, based on His Love as exhibited on the Cross.
In the past, I had been afraid to find out the will of God, suspecting that it might be a difficult task to obtain or require suffering (when you understand the things of Heaven, suffering becomes a pleasure as you look into the Eyes of our Lord Jesus). Well, Beloved take heart, the will of God is so benevolent and all providing that it is mind-boggling.
Here are a few promises (a tip of the ice-burg) based on the Will of God for us and Obedience to His two commandments of Love:
– Authority to command the Father’s hand against the works of the devil that come to steal and destroy; Authority over sickness, poverty, disease and all works of evil. Isaiah 45:11, James 4:7-8.
– That we shall have no lack, and all our needs will be met, in all things remember the poor, sick, fatherless, widows and those in captivity to sin. Psalm 41:1, Ecclesiastes 11:1, Philippians 4:19.
– God will withhold no good thing from us; Love, wisdom, gifts of the spirit and works of our hands will greatly prosper, the desires of our hearts, to include the treasures of Heaven. Psalm 84:11, 1Timothy 6:17-19, Psalm 37:4, Matthew 7:9-11.
– We will never be put to shame. Romans 10:11, Isaiah 28:16.
– We will have eternal life. John 3:16-17
– Our faith can move mountains. Mark 11:23-24
– The Lord will accept our prayers; Psalm 6:9, Psalm 66:20.
– The Lord will go with us and guide us. Isaiah 30:21. Deuteronomy 31:6.
– In time of trouble and temptation, The Lord will provide a way out. 1 Corinthians 10:13.
– The Lord will instruct His Angels to guard us. Psalms 34:7, Psalms 91:9-11.
– The Lord will grant us justice and be our stronghold. Luke 18:7-8, Psalms 37:39-40.
– The Lord will restore what we sacrifice. Mark 10:29-31.
– We shall never die. John 11:25-26.
Beloved, The Father almighty created us for His purpose and Glory, if we will only meditate on His Glory and Mercies; our eyes will open in a second. We are to show forth His Glory, you can not fail. Christ has brought us to fullness of that Glory; let us take Authority in the Power vested on us from Heaven.
“How we reject the Dinner of Heaven laid down by our Lord Jesus and partake of the meal of swines to our own destruction. The choice is ours, Take Authority.”
“Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:”
2 Corinthians 10:8
“For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:”
Faith, Love and obedience upon these rests our salvation in Christ