“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?”
1 Corinthians 2:13
“Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.”
“Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
It is written “Man was created by Love for Love and Creation runs on Love and only prospers through Love; Love is the Ministry of the Holy Spirit, all power” So brethren the greatest gift of all is the Holy Spirit; God Himself. So if we are to desire any gift which comprises all gifts, let us desire the God of our Lord Jesus who gives the Holy Spirit; Himself.
God the Father and Jesus Christ are in Heaven, only God the Holy Spirit is on earth; only through Him can we commune with the Father and Son; For this it is said “He who rejects the God The Father and Son shall be forgiven but he who rejects God The Holy Spirit is shall never be forgiven, in this world and creations to come”. Jesus Christ’s ministry was redemption, the ministry of the Holy Spirit is Love; reconciliation to Love, reconciliation to God built on redemption; God is Love.
Here are some lessons the Lord God taught me;
• “Concentrate on the Message not the Messenger”; The message is word of God Jesus, the message is Spirit, the Holy Spirit; The message is God.
• “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended”; The confession of St. Paul, he is saying “look not unto me but He who works through me”; The Holy Spirit. Paul was a vessel and a messenger who was yet to be perfected.
• “Stop talking too much about me, Live for me”; Talking much without the manifestation of God in us is vain. Only through Love can God be manifested in us, then we are able to the greater works Jesus promised. One word is enough; Obedience as empowered by the Holy Spirit.
• “Be a servant to all”; Our due service is to enable others prosper in God, seeking nothing for ourselves; our provision is in the Holy Spirit. All wealth and everything good and prosperous lays in all power; the Holy Spirit. You are the Ark of the living God, in this world and the world to come; forevermore.
• “Service is the footstool of Greatness”; the Ark of the living God; Bearer of the I am, all in all and the absolute of all things.